How Threading works
Absorbable threads and mini cones are placed under your skin with a fine needle. It does not need to make an incision so healing is quick. The cones can bind to your skin and and tissue because of their shape. This can be a useful ” toe in the water” procedure. So patients who are nervous about procedures which require a longer recovery may consider this.
- it requires no surgery
- there are no incision scars
- the procedure is performed using local anaesthetic
- it can be used for facial contour, jaw, cheeks and eyebrows
- it can be used between the ages of 30 and 50 in people who wish to avoid surgery
- results can be seen immediately